This silky soft and organic body pillow is specifically designed for women who have difficulty lying on their stomachs (during sleep or massage) due to discomfort resulting from any kind of breast surgery, including mastectomy, reconstruction, lumpectomy—or even breast augmentation/reduction. Not only does it relieve pressure on sensitive, post-surgery areas, it also supports those of us who need to sleep while sitting up by providing soft “bumper rails” on each side of the body. This is a thoughtful gift for someone you care about recovering from surgery.
- Materials: USDA and OEKO-TEX certified organic cotton and kapok.
- Kapok is a vegetable down and often referred to as “silk cotton” with a similar feel to a down pillow.
- Included with each pillow is a luxurious and organic count sateen cotton and machine washable case and a bag for travel and storage
- Organic, Vegan
- Weight: approx. 3.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 28′ x 28′
- Designed by cancer patients for cancer patients
- Made in USA
- Due to the hand-made nature of this item, please allow up to two weeks for shipping